General Manager- up to £45,000 Bar & Restaurant Hiring now
General Manager- up to £45,000 (Bar & Restaurant) Hiring now
Location South London
A bit about the venue:
- A forward thinking, local, neighborhood restaurant & bar in South London, this business is a foodie’s venue with top quality food served in a relaxed way!
- Great wet sales about 60%, must have wet led experience
- This business is dedicated to quality & high levels of service, my client’s portfolio is growing and there is good opportunity for progression.
- This is a fast-paced restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
TheGeneral Manager role:
- The role would suit a General Manager with three years’ experience that knows the London scene, with a proven track record, having worked in high profile Bar & Restaurant
- This is a new-ish business and the General Manager will be accountable for all areas of the business – recruitment, training, HR and P&L
The Assistant General Manager Person:
- Needs to be a big personality, enthusiastic and have a fun out going side!!!
- Work in a professional yet friendly manner
- Be a team player and assist where required – support the GM
- Have good communication skills and be able to liaise with the team
- Must have worked in a senior role for at least 2 years
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'