Facilities Manager / General Manager with trophy building experience? This is a new role managing a high profile development in central London that has recently gone "live" and it needs a dynamic and commercially aware Facilities Manager / General Manager to manage this flagship development, facilities management and tenant customer services to the highest standards
As General Manager / Facilities Manager you will be creating a management strategy for the delivery of all facilities management operations across the development, co-ordinating and delivering a premium customer service approach, forecast & manage large service charge budgets, manage a team of facilities management professionals including an FM, assistant and facilities management partners.
General Manager / Senior Facilities Manager - this role involves:
- Manage property FM operations to deliver an exemplary level of customer service
- Communicating with customers, building strong business relationships that make the General Manager / Senior Facilities Manager 'the' person to whom customers and others will always turn in the first instance for support or issue resolution
- Ownership & resolution of property operational matters, tenant queries or complaints
- Engage with the property managers to ensure a joined-up thinking for the strategic operation of the property
- Manage statutory compliance effectively ensuring nil statutory check failures and minimum 90% risk management score
- Accurate service charge budget-setting including reporting and reconciliations
- Overall management of FM service providers to maintain the property to the highest standards
- Ensuring customer service levels delivered by the on-site team and service partners is to an exemplary standard.
- Planning & undertaking statutory fire drills and participate in BCP exercises and tests.
- Developing & maintaining building security procedures, business continuity plans etc
- Coordinating & undertaking customer feedback in conjunction with the customer service team representative
- Developing & monitoring management/reduction plans for energy use, recycling, waste etc including sustainability issues
- Organise and hold regular meetings / engagement forums with occupiers to develops relationships and occupier satisfaction
- Managing direct reports effectively including annual & periodic performance reviews
- Managing client's expectations through interaction with the asset managers. Working to ensure clients business goals and initiatives are fulfilled and voids minimised.
- Engage with client re-development plans and soft-landings coordinator.
- Supporting the customers fit-out processes, working closely with PMs.
Facilities Manager / General Manager with trophy building experience? This is a new role managing a high profile development in central London that has recently gone "live" and it needs a dynamic and commercially aware Facilities Manager / General Manager to manage this flagship development, facilities management and tenant customer services to the highest standardsDue to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'