You’ll welcome all our guests by name, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest. You’ll make sure every dish arrives on time and all guests are happy. You’ll keep an eye on the bar, atmosphere, lighting and reception, all while anticipating, and quietly sorting out any potential hiccups before they happen.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
- Already managing a top restaurant or hotel, not necessarily five star, but somewhere known for its service and style
- A natural leader, you know how to get the best from your team
- A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
- Ability to increase the sales and profitability whilst ensuring guest expectations are exceeded
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Excellent back of house knowledge including financials, cost control and license and legislative requirements
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training, before the job, and on the job
- Excellent staff meals from our menu and a generous discount in all our restaurants
- Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening nationwide this year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help pen a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job