General Manager - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join this new and exciting brand within a massive hospitality organisation as a General Manager. Offering excellent training and development prospects for an experienced General Manager who is looking to further their career in this contemporary pub dining concept. We are looking for someone who is at the top of their game, who shares the same passion for great food and world class service, and also knows a thing or two about business!
Our client is a stylish brand, part of one of the most successful restaurant chains in the country, set in beautiful locations in traditional character buildings. They are renowned for serving consistently delicious fresh food and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. This reputation makes them appealing to a wide range of customer cliental and has distanced them from their competitors.
General Manager - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running and development of this licensed stylish pub / restaurant which focuses strongly on highest standards of food quality. This is a great opportunity for a high calibre General Manager / Restaurant Manager who has experience of managing a busy restaurant and quality fresh food offer. The role really does offer the successful applicant the opportunity to manage a leading brand as if it were their own business.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Staff management and development
- Champion service excellence throughout the establishment
- Achieving targets set by the Operations Manager, ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
General Manager - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - The Ideal Candidate
- The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
- Previous bar and food management experience is essential
- People management skills with the ability to "inspire the team"
- Financial awareness
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Forward thinking ability to "think outside of the box"
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Passionate about being a key figure in the community
- Financial reporting including stock management and reconciliation
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job