Paramount Personnel are recruiting a General Manager for a luxury hotel in South West England
The General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guest satisfaction.
You will be responsible for managing the Hotel’s management team (HODs) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience. A General Manager will also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures. A strong background in F&B is desirable.
- Oversee the operations functions of the Hotel.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all Head of Departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handle complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Be responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
To apply for the position of General Manger, please e-mail your CV to Phil White via the link below.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'