We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security and reception services
We have recently been successful in being awarded a prestigious contract from the military, with 85 sites – covering wales and West Midlands, that are becoming part of the ESS family from January the 1st 2018.
Now we have an opportunity for a talented general manager, to come onboard and manage one of our prestigious contracts based in the Hereford area.Main responsibilities
This role will be managing all the soft services on site, cleaning – including waste, and front of house.
You will deliver a seamless Soft FM service working in partnership with our military client, maintaining and developing contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the monthly and annual performance reporting.
Delivering all the soft services in line with the specification and KPI requirements, and work closely with our client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacyIdeal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Soft Service facilities Management (Cleaning, waste etc), Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
As this is a secure military establishment, all candidates will need to be able to pass strict security vetting processes
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – or phone
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job