General Manager. 5-A-Side Football. West London.
A national provider of premium, small sided football venues is looking for an exceptional General Manager to join their team in West London. With more than 40 sites across the country, this organisation offer all weather 3G pitches and competitive leagues for 5, 6, 7 & 11 a-side football. Each site provides a range of offerings, including corporate events, children’s parties, and other functions.
As General Manager, you will be tasked with the day-to-day management of all elements to do with the Gillingham site. This includes Operations, Food & Beverage, Health & Safety, and Finance, with a key focus on driving attendance through different Sales techniques. Using your experience in a similar role within Leisure or Health & Fitness, you will be expected to develop and engage with your staff, ensure outstanding customer service, and maximise sales, whilst hitting your EBITDA.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
· Previous experience in a management role in Leisure, Retail or Hospitality
· A real hunger to drive and execute a range of Sales and Marketing campaigns
· An ability to proactively build relationships with local organisations
· An excellent track record of hitting and exceeding targets
· Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and experience implanting them
· Sound operational and people management
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to manage and lead a terrific football venue. Basic salary is circa £35K plus bonuses of 20-30% and additional benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job