General Manager - Reading - 35k + bonus
This business currently have 14 sites in the UK and are expanding very quickly. This is a very unique concept and the plan is to get to 80 sites by 2020. The investment is already guaranteed its just a case of getting the venues and right teams in place.
If you are looking for a genuinely unique concept this is a great time to join a company where your career can grow alongside theirs. There is also the opportunity to progress into other areas i.e. training, recruitment, HO as the business develops.
As a result of this expansion we are helping our client look for a General Manager for the store in Reading.
What we are looking for
- You will have experience in a branded restaurant environment, at least 2 years in a GM role.
- Used to controlling your own P+L
- Have an entrepreneurial flair and desire to grow your own business through corporate business development aswell as repeat business through excellent service.
- Good understanding of fresh food produce and have a worldly knowledge of wine.
- Good track record of developing teams through pathways to success.
- A genuine love for the hospitality industry
If this sounds like the new venture you are searching for please apply, the right candidates will have immediate interviews with the client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job