My client has an opportunity for a Store Manager to join the new restaurant based in Reading on a full time permanent basis. As Store Manager of a new quick service restaurant concept you will be expected to be fully flexible on the hours of work and will be rewarded with an opportunity of multi site management with more sites opening in the region.
We are open to Assistant Manager and Shift Manager from leading quick service restaurant brands. We can offer phenomenal training and development to ensure you can be the next Store Manager.
As Store Manager you report to the Franchise Owner directly and you will be responsible for food service in the restaurant to the highest of standards. Your role will be to use all company procedures and policies in the area of food hygiene and customer service whilst leading your team from the front.
The Store Manager Duties and key responsibilities:
- Day to day running of the store
- Full responsibility for the stock ordering, stock taking and stock security
- Comply with all legal and company standards with regard to health & safety, fire safety, security and hygiene
- To lead by example by being friendly and giving fantastic customer service for others to follow
- Train and Develop all teams members and management to the companies high standards
- Work with the team to ensure all customers are served efficiently and in a friendly manner, ensuring that food is hot, served quickly and neatly presented
- Manage food wastage
- Communicate orders with suppliers in a timely and managed fashion so as to always be able to provide all items on the menu
- Encourage repeat business through fast courteous service and high standards of quality and cleanliness
- Manage the team to enable them to work on all workstations as required including the Front Counter, Dining Area
What they expect from you as their Store Manager:
- Adopt a great “can do” attitude and put 100% effort into every shift
- A strong leadership style to ensure the team work towards your goals
- Comply with all company policies as outlined in the induction
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
- Comply with company uniform and appearance standards
- Be fully flexible with your hours of work
- Be able to manage extremely high customer volumes in excess of 400 walk-in's a day at the present time.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Store Manager position then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job