General Manager – QSR, £35,000
Salary: £35,000 plus bonus
I am working with an up-and-coming brand who have a solid reputation for delivering quality food.
My client is a family run business who offer a fun and friendly working atmosphere within the fast paced and hands-on environment.
We are looking for a General Manager to be based in Oxford, with a track record working ideally within the counter service restaurant industry. This brand has exciting plans for expansion over the next few years, so it is important you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment. If you love your food, are excited by a challenge and love customer service then please get in touch!
Ideal General Manager!
- Passionate, motivated and no afraid of a challenge
- Rational, organised and an analytical thinker
- Get up and go attitude – hard worker, hands on
- Social and committed to building good company cultural
- Financially astute, understands the necessity for cost control and sales driving!
Previous Experience of a General Manager
- Very comfortable openings as well as restructuring and re branding
- Commercially aware and strategic – comfortable working closely with a dynamic board team to grow this great business!
- Experience with delivering training at both operational and management level
If you are keen to have a chat about this role, please forward CV’s to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'