General Manager - Premium Restaurant - Job Summary
A strong General Manager is required for fantastic expanding premium restaurant, serving quality fresh food with real menu provenance at their site in Central London.
We're looking for a General Manager who genuinely loves food and has the personality and passion to lead a team to continued success. The group prides themselves on allowing their General Managers to operate with autonomy so we need someone with real entrepreneurial flair. The client is a group of restaurants that has recently secured significant investment, leading to the continued expansion of the group and therefore excellent progression opportunities for enthusiastic General Managers.
We are looking for a driven manager who can work autonomously in a fresh food, quality, and high volume environment. If you want to work for a branded restaurant that you truly can put your stamp on, then this is the role for you.
General Manager - Premium Restaurant - Role Responsibility
- Take responsibility for the operation of a quality fresh food operation, thinking on your feet in a high-volume restaurant
- Recognise that the heart to every restaurant is in the kitchen, work closely with the Head Chef to ensure consistently amazing food
- Lead, inspire and develop your team, coaching high-performing managers of the future
- Deliver a delightful customer experience for every guest
- Work with autonomy and use your commercial awareness to drive the business forward through local marketing and local relationship building, with support from your Area Manager and Head Office
- Manage your P&L account with competency and flair
General Manager - Premium Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for General Managers who will not just "walk the walk" but be entrepreneurial and really drive the business forward
- Two years experience as General Manager of a full service restaurant, ideally fresh food
- Rapid Progression
- An excellent communicator with strong leadership and motivational skills
- Genuinely passionate about great food and wine
- Open to a range of backgrounds (branded or unbranded); provided the right attitude, positivity and confidence are demonstrated
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting business that has been recognised as one to watch for the future get on board now and be part of a true success story!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.