General Manager - New Stylish Restaurant, South London £40k
General Manager – New Stylish Restaurant, South London £40k
Location: South London
Salary: Up to £40,000
Do you love working in a fast-paced business? Do you want to be part of a small but expanding people focused business?
If that’s a yes, then this is the next role for you, and your chance to further your career in the hospitality sector.
- The chance to join an excellent NEW restaurant with VERY exciting plans for the future.
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 + bonus
- The previous General Manager is leaving on excellent terms and you will get a full hand over.
The Ideal General Manager
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced branded restaurant or food led pub.
- While having the ability to think independently, be a self-starter and an individual sales driver.
- A focus on delivering the guest an unforgettable experience and exceeding expectations
- Committed to training and developing a team
- At least 2 years’ experience in a restaurant management role
- Proficient in stock management budgeting, P&L control and venue marketing.
You Ideal will love the industry and be looking for a dynamic, progressive environment where you can grow your career!
If this sound like something you are interested in, then apply now! Or get in touch with kate! or call
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'