We are looking for an exceptional General Manager for this recently opened city centre pub restaurant and bar. This is the latest member in their family of pubs, with over 50 across the country for this successful and unique group, with each site being individual and having its own character. The building has been lovingly restored and refurbished and it is a stunning venue, offering a traditional pub warmth and welcome with a freshly prepared menu, an exciting selection of ales and beers plus an impressive array of gins and whiskey. The service is friendly and personal, delivering a superb guest experience.
What are we looking for?
- A General Manager who leads the team from the front and is an inspired and positive leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A real foodie who also has a good knowledge of wine, beer and spirits
- Someone with a very firm grasp of P&Ls, forecasts and budgets
- A GM, who can take ownership as they will have the autonomy to put on events and influence the direction of the business in response to local demand
- Experience of volume is needed as is managing a large team ensuring that individuals can develop, and flourish and the team works well together with strong communication across front of house and kitchen
- A true passion for the industry, customer service and a commitment to deliver the highest standards across all areas of the business
In return the company are offering a very competitive salary plus benefits, career development and being a part of this positive and forward-thinking company
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Financial Management
- Team Management
- Food and Beverage