General Manager - New opening - 40k plus benefits
A new, innovative and exciting restaurant is soon to be stamping its mark in Southampton and we are looking for a confident and dynamic GM to lead the way.
The establishment will be high-end and specialising in Fusion Asian cuisine with the food operation being headed by a Multi Michelin Star Chef. Due to the high expectations and the standards of the establishment, we require a General Manager with at least 5 years of experience in a busy, high-pressured and premium environment.
Our ideal General Manager
- Exemplar leadership skills
- Thrives under pressure
- Can liaise effectively with all departments
- Exceptional business acumen
- Level 2 personal license holder
- A proven background in high-volume establishments
- Extensive experience in stock management, budget control, KPI's etc
- Team management and organisation skills
- Can produce efficient business reports, organise staff rotas and maintain GP
- Rosette experience will be advantageous
- Has a passion for fresh food and excellent customer service
Just a few key elements to the role
- Oversee the complete running of the restaurant, managing costings, rotas, stocktakes, labour costs, hitting GP, health & safety checks and KPI's
- Implementing and maintaining the highest standards of service
- Managing the team and ensuring there is a positive work place
- Being the face of the business to provide the best possible guest experience
- Resolve any issues or complaints that may arise in an effective manner
- Work closely with the Head Chef to ensure a smooth service
- Implement ideas to increase profitability
In return you will receive: Salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus extensive benefits. This is also a fantastic opportunity to oversee an exciting opening which has seen vast investment by the owners.
Please apply now for more details.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application. Please don't hesitate to contact the office on and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.
- General Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'