General Manager - Music led venue - Brighton - £45k - £50k
EXCITING FUN ROLE IN BRIGHTON, ALL ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES AND THE MUSIC
I am working with fantastic growing company whom are looking for an outstanding General Manager to take on this large music led venue with daytime trade on beach, beautiful for the summer nights, trading 5 nights a week, high level of turnover for wet and dry sales, if you have a passion for the late night sector and you have a love for music, with 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
The Ideal General manager will have….
- Previous late night/music led General Management experience
- Current experience as General Manager in a dynamic, high volume environment
- Strong Cocktail Knowledge…. And passion!
- Strong financial understanding!
- 3 years General Management experience is a MUST!!
- A Fun, hands on and Confident personality! this is not a brand where wallflowers will flourish! This is also about the team members having fun while they work!
- Personal Licence holder
They offer excellent training and great progression for hard working individuals. Their sites are busy so there’s never a dull moment!!
Salary £45/50k plus bonus
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'