Up to £50,000 DOE Plus Bonus & Benefits (see below)
Are you an ambitious hospitality professional with a passion for delivering first-class guest experiences? Like the idea of running your own business while still having the support of a long-established pub brand?
If so, our passionate team in Paignton are looking for an inspiring General Manager to lead them.
What it’s like to be a General Manager with St Austell Brewery:
We’ve got a new site in Paignton that we are seeking a General Manager for. You’ll have the chance to use your creativity and expertise to bring business through the door and make a success of the pub.
We have pubs that are loved by locals and visitors alike across the South West, and this role offers the opportunity to help write the success story of our newest site.
We’ll be opening the doors and bar hatches in early 2020. As the General Manager, you will:
- Support the success of the pub’s opening and build a hard-working team
- Juggle all elements of operational and commercial management for the pub
- Enjoy being a hands-on member of the busy operation, working shoulder-to-shoulder with your team to provide a memorable guest experience
- Thrive on being a role model to your team who turn to you for support and development, inspiring them to strive for the best in everything they do
What you’ll need:
As the General Manager, you’ll need experience of running a busy, quality food-led venue. You’ll be a natural communicator with a flair for delighting guests, motivating people and driving success.
The sort of people we are looking for will also:
- Be passionate about incredible hospitality
- Have the ability to build and lead an exceptional team
- Have experience of controlling cash and stock
- Possess outstanding organisation skills
- Hold a personal licence
Who is St Austell Brewery?
Our venues are exciting places to be: dynamic, high volume and fast paced while also offering high-quality, locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer, with holidaymakers flocking to experience our hospitality.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We’re delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West, from Bath and Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Are there any perks?
As the General Manager, you will enjoy:
- 30% discount off food and drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- A competitive and achievable company bonus scheme
- A supportive health cash plan
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
- Discounted memberships with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
Our people say they’re really proud of their pubs, love the benefits we offer and are motivated by the success of our brand.
Upon joining us you’ll discover superb personal development which will support your hospitality career as well as an exceptional bonus scheme which could see you earn over 50% of your salary.
If you want to help drive the success of a brand-new St Austell Brewery site, please apply via the button shown.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'