Our client is the UK's largest and most progressive leisure management operator. They are currently looking to recruit a General Manager for a Maternity Cover contract to manage their site in Hucknall.
Major goal: Exceed the budgeted financial performance of the site in line with the company’s core values.
Key Result areas:
1) The management of the financial system to ensure budgeted profit
2)To develop and deliver an activities programme in line with community demand and the companies product portfolio
3) The delivery of service standards consistent with generating repeat visits
4)To ensure the operation of the site meets with the requirements of the companies Health & Safety systems.
5) To maintain a positive working client partnership
6) To work with company colleagues in the pursuit of operational, commercial and strategic development of your facility and
company as a whole.
6) To manage and or contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates colleagues to want to be successful in their roles
5)To coach and support the management team to be successful in their roles
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months General Management experience, managing a multi revenue stream leisure/fitness business. You must be a strong leader and have strong business and financial acumen.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job