We have an exclusive opportunity for a General Manager to manage a fantastic leisure facility in Thanet, Kent.
We are seeking a General Manager who have incredible passion about their role, want to manage a superb leisure facility and are hugely motivated to achieve great things in their role.
As a General Manager in your club, you set the tone, you will inspire your colleagues, provide outstanding service to members and drive the highest standards at all times.
We want to recruit a General Manager who has a wide range of skills and experience, but are eager to learn more and develop their career with one of the top operators in the UK.
Key Requirements as a General Manager
- Place customer service at the heart of everything you do
- Be an active presence on the gym floor and around the club
- Effectively manage your team to achieve results
- Manage your sales team to attract new members to the club
- Manage any complaints or member enquiries professionally and to a successful resolution
- Manage the business performance of the site, keep a close control on costs and ensure that profits are achieved
- Responsible for all aspects of health & safety
- Take control of an amazing facility
If you are looking for a new opportunity in an amazing sector then we want to hear from you.
We are keen to speak to General Managers, Deputy Managers looking for a step up, Retail Managers who are considering a change of direction or Restaurant/Hospitality Managers who want to try something new.
Our client can offer a competitive basic salary circa £30k, have the chance to earn between £7-9k, a realistic OTE over £35k+ is available. There is a genuine chance to earn bonus based on performance, with January around the corner this is a great time to join a vibrant business as a General Manager.
Contact Zachary Daniels Recruitment for an immediate interview.