General Manager -Fresh brasserie and Restaurant - Winchester
General Manager –Fresh brasserie and Restaurant – Winchester
Salary: Up to £36,000
Do you love working in a fast-past foodie business? Do love fresh British produce and providing excellent service?
This gorgeous countryside Venue is a go to for great food and special family events! Apart of an excellent national company with a variety of people focused business, this is a great opportunity to progress your career!
The Benefits for right General Manager
- The chance to join a an excellent established company
- Competitive salary of £36,000 plus bonus!
- The chance to work with like minded professionals, join a training and development scheme and have the chance to work across multiple mazing brands
The Ideal General Manager
- Experience in a high volume, fast passed branded restaurant or pub group
- While having the ability to think independently, be a self-starter and an individual sales driver!
- Work with the head Chef to deliver a great offer!
- Always be focused on giving the customer a great experience!
- Committed to training and developing a team
- At least 2 years experience in a restaurant management role
- Strong understanding of seasonal and fluctuating trading!
- Proficient in stock management budgeting, P&L control and venue marketing!
You Ideal will love the industry and be looking for a dynamic, progressive environment where you can grow your career!
If this sound like something you are interested in, then apply now! Or get in touch with
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'