A hands-on General Manager is required for a high volume restaurant in Soho, central London. This popular business sets international standards and draws its customers by maintaining exceptional levels of food service and customer care in a fun, and friendly environment.
In this role you will successfully motivate, inspire and lead a large talented team of around 70 staff. You will need to have a passion for friendly and efficient customer service and be extremely hands on. This role requires you to roll up your sleeves and bring a strong presence to the restaurant floor.
As a General Manager you will need to have experience in the following:
- Training and development of staff
- Stock ordering and monitoring budgets
- Staff rotas
- Ensuring brand standards are adhered to
- Delivering high standards of customer service at all times
- Being hands-on with a big floor presence and personality. You should be comfortable working busy shifts including weekends.
On top is a generous pay package of up to 45k plus a strong bonus structure and excellent career development with this international group.
If this seems like the ideal role for you, please apply NOW. Interviews are taking place soon. Due to the volume of applications for this role we can only respond to successful candidates