General Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing General Manager opportunity in London. They are a great fresh food restaurant concept with an unparalleled reputation for service and quality, and are set to continue their expansion throughout 2018! With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated General Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
General Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the General Manager of this full service, relaxed and quality Restaurant you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the Restaurant is performing in sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the Training and Development of your team.
General Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- At Least 2 years experience at a General Manager level within the Hospitality Sector
- Ability to run the Restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to run a brand, driving business forward
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current full P&L accountability with experience of Driving sales, Stock Control and working to budgets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented and a great communicator
- Great Salary of up to £40K per annum
- Great Bonus potential
- Excellent Training & Development
- Opportunity for progression
- 28 Days Holiday
- Free Company Food
- Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job