GENERAL MANAGER- FANTASTIC COMMUNITY PUB- (LIVE IN)
General Manager - Fantastic Community Pub - (Live In) - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager working for this leading Community pub. This is a high quality value driven community local pub. The site hosts locals and has the addition of live sports on offer via Sky and BT sports. This is a typical traditional pub that is never quiet. It prides itself on great cask beer, and chilled lagers, along with excellent wines and broad range of spirits.
General Manager - Fantastic Community Pub - (Live In) - Role Responsibility
The role of the General Manager involves the day-to-day running of the site, leading by example and driving the business forward. The site also holds a large function room on the first floor, where regular meetings and functions are held.
- Maximise sales and profit within your business and deliver your agreed targets and sales plan
- Manage and control the costs of your business
- Ensure compliance with cash handling, accounts, licensing, company property, security and stock procedures at your site
- Keeping customers happy will be the most important thing to you - ensure your team deliver and recognise the importance of great customer service
General Manager - Fantastic Community Pub - (Live In) - The Ideal Candidate
- Similar experience is essential
- Experience in wet led turnover of at least 7Knet a week
- Personable and customer facing
- Great self promotion experience
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Excellent team player and leader with great motivation
- Key management and development skills
- Good financial understanding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'