General Manager required to lead express logistics operations in London Heathrow.
Your primary objectives are to manage cross functional site activities ensuring on-time delivery for demanding service levels whilst maintaining compliance and quality standards, driving continuous improvement, efficiency and margin enhancements initiatives at all times.
Additional responsibilities -
- Leadership of cross functional management team (operational & sales)
- Creation and implementation of robust site based succession planning framework
- Control and monitor P&L budget
- Support customer service, admin, site finance team
- Training and development of staff, including regular performance reviews (unionised environment)
We are seeking candidates who are able to demonstrate successful and progressive track record in Retail, manufacturing, parcel or 3PL delivery operations
Candidate specification -
- Exceptional leadership, motivation and people management skills
- Recruitment, appraisal and investigation experience of drivers and self-employed staff
- Performance management experience (unionised)
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- P&L budget management
- Keen on career progression and self development with an existing track record of success in a site or regional team leadership position
Our client is a leading express logsitics services provider which offer genuines career progression opportunities to its employees Nationwide.
- Succession Planning
- Driving Efficiency