GENERAL MANAGER, E-COMM DISTRIBUTION, STAFFORDSHIRE, £70-75k+Car/Exc Bens
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.u k or join us on twitter at twitter. com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Strive are delighted to represent our client a market leading multi-channel retail distributor with an enviable customer base and significant national network, in their search for an exceptional General Manager for their distribution facility in central Staffordshire. This is a superb opportunity to take ownership of all elements of site performance, providing the timely and cost effective distribution of goods from site straight to customer in a high volume e-comm retail B2C environment. You will control full operational and commercial management of all site activity though your direct reports and teams, working closely with a retail customer base to achieve agreed SLA’s against budget.
Therefore you will already be:
- A highly experienced logistics & distribution professional, having already held senior leadership roles ideally within customer facing Retail, FMCG, 3PL or similarly scaled & complex fast paced environments, with significant experience of e-comm operations essential to your application
- An inspiring leader with an engaging style, able to continually enhance site performance through the development of all departments & colleagues, building effective relationships with internal and external customers alike, able to influence at all levels of the business
- With considerable customer facing skill and commercial acumen, with a strong awareness of operational performance against agreed SLA’s, managing budget and cost centres, introducing efficiencies and reducing costs and waste across all areas of site activity
- Operationally astute with a deep understanding of fast paced and complex customer facing logistics/distribution environments, providing high performance always within a safe and compliant environment
- Skilled and experienced around process and change management, with an great eye for detail, able to capture, analyse and present essential management information to your colleagues and wider business, enabling best practice is optimized and shared
- Dynamic in your approach and a confident communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills, instilling a culture of high performance and continuous improvement across all areas of activity in order to deliver the strategic business plan.
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious operation as part of a significant national network, providing ample opportunity for the right candidate to develop themselves professionally.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- General Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job