As a General Manager you take full responsibility for the restaurants in which you run & treat them as if they are your own business. You’re committed to ensuring each restaurant delivers the highest standards for your guests & as an inspirational leader, also understand the importance of coaching & developing your people. You are dedicated to managing, driving & developing a successful business which is focused on growth & customer service excellence.
Joining us as an General Manager you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within our restaurants, supporting & delighting our guests & your team we ask that our General Managers have the following skills & behaviours when you join us. You will also have access to a comprehensive Career Development Guide to build & enhance your knowledge as your grow with us.
- As a role model it’s important you set the standard & be the ambassador for Carluccio’s
- Committed to delivering only the highest standards of food & service through leading, supporting & coaching the whole team
- Great understanding of Health & Safety & Food Hygiene practices
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst also remaining self-motivated
- Willing & eager to learn, cross train & go above & beyond
- Having a commercial awareness that grows the business & works to achieve financial targets
- Your charisma, bundles of enthusiasm & passion are all naturally authentic
- The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised & understanding how to prioritise tasks efficiently
- You are adaptable & versatile; leading change, finding new & improved ways of working
- With great attention to detail you are able to follow & oversee processes & solve problems efficiently
- Use your own initiative & entrepreneurial skills to achieve results
- You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
- Level 3 Food Safety training provided
- BIIAB Personal License training provided
- Training & development courses
- Clear career development path & progression
- 28 days holiday
- 50% discount when dining in our restaurants
- 20% discount when shopping in our delis
- Team Parties & competitions
- Discounted food on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Pension scheme
& much more
Your next steps could see you develop into an Operations Manager or even join our Support Office team.
What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's General Manager now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'