General Manager- Central London up to 50K OTE 65K
Up to 50K basic OTE 65K
My Client runs one of the most funky fitness concepts and are a brand that are known to be the place to sweat and be seen! They believe in a killer work out ethic for their members and a killer work ethic for their staff. Due to ongoing growth in their business they are looking for their next superstar- could this be you?
This could be the right fit for your if:
* You have team spirit- Have you managed successful teams? Can you demonstrate getting a group of people work together cohesively, towards a common goal, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance.
* You know what work ethic is- honesty, integrity, humility and accountability are some of the traits you will need to demonstrate on an ongoing basis
* You are ambitious- you can demonstrate new methods of thought and exercise your imagination and risk taking abilities
* You are committed- No second guesses you love and breath the brand through thick and thin to help members and staff achieve their goals
* You are flexible- not just in the gym but with your time, working to business needs you will need to go the extra mile when needed
* You are competitive- do you want to be No.1 GM in the collection? YES!!!
To apply you will need to:
* Have previous/ current GM experience and have a minimum of 12 months service
* Have managed a sales team- directly or indirectly
* Have a commercial mind- proven revenue generation across multi department
* Be a hands on manager and very much have had a visible GM role
* Have looked after service standards and operations in your club
* Have an accountable background where previous manager will be happy to reference your skills set
* Look, act and breath the fitness concept ( ideally coming from a health and fitness background)
If this sounds like a role for you please apply today, interviews are happening immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"