Work as General Manager for one of Cheshire's most desirable Care Communities - a unique and exciting opportunity to become part of an award-winning niche care provider that offers a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly.
This role offers the chance to manage a large 100 bed care community that can offer its residents a complete pathway of care, from supported living all the way through to specialist nursing care.
We are looking for a strong commercial home manager with excellent strategical management ability, ideally with a clinical background (although this is not essential). Proven experience in managing large elderly care services is must and an excellent track record with CQC is essential.
Responsibilities of Care Home General Manager - Cheshire:
- Management of a large P&L, ensuring that EBITDA targets are met consistently.
- Overseeing various departments including hotel services, care services, housekeeping etc.
- You will lead, motivate and inspire your teams to ensure the care you are delivering is of the highest quality, exceeding the internal quality expectations as well as those of the CQC
- Reporting into the Operations Director you will have the autonomy to run the service whilst being supported by a strong and seasoned senior management team.
Candidate criteria for Care Home General Manager - Cheshire:
- You'll have a strong background in senior level management in the elderly care sector and knowledge of the 'high-end' portion of the elderly care sector would be a distinct advantage.
- A dynamic, confident and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
- Educated to degree level with a health or management related qualification
- Along with excellent budgeting and financial awareness, you will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards
Rewards Package of Care Home General Manager - Cheshire:
- £70,000pa - £80,000pa basic salary depending on experience
- Home Manager performance related bonus scheme to the value of 30% of basic
- Up to 36 Days Annual Leave allowance
- Full private medical Insurance
- Subsidised access to all onsite dining facilities
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening, please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- General Manager
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job