Are you a dedicated, experienced restaurant store manager within the hospitality fast food sector, who is seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to progress within your career? Our clients are offering exciting progression opportunities for right individuals.
The role responsibilities for this role include: management of up to 30 staff, providing outstanding customer service, GP management, food safety and health & safety management, knowledge of HACCP/RIDDOR policy, P&L analysis and completion/overseeing rota completion. The ideal candidate will have store management experience within the fast food or restaurant sector and will either be looking to stay at store manager level or progress to area coach.
The ideal candidate will:
* Proactive coaching and sales growth
* Great passion and positive energy
* Strong hospitality management experience - fast food experience desired
* Positively impacting their business
* Commercial decision making successes
* Demonstrating a strong sales focus
* Understanding P&L
* Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
* Basic knowledge of disciplinary and grievance processes
* Fantastic people development
* Achieving great results in the right way
For more information please contact Tom Nutley.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job