General Manager / Business Manager - Waste Management
Based Stratford- Upon -Avon
Salary £45,000- £60,000 basic (Dependent on level of experience) plus car and senior benefits package including bonus scheme
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner for a National UK player within the waste management industry. Further expansion has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Business / General Manager to oversee their Stratford-Upon-Avon contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for over 60 staff and a mixed fleet of around 30 vehicles.
- Ensure that all Company procedures are followed, staff turnover is controlled, vacancies are filled promptly and unauthorised absence is kept to a minimum.
- Budget control: all budgets are achieved and weekly KPIs are met.
- Commercial Strategy - look at new ways to meet the future needs of the business /customers.
- Managing overall operations and ensuring contracted service levels are met.
- Responsible for the health and safety of all Company employees and site visitors under your control.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with the Client and all nominated staff.
- Responsible for the management of the workshop and KPIs to ensure maximum vehicle uptime and availability.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting of contract KPIs such as performance, monthly financial reports, weekly KPIs etc.
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
- CPC National / International (Certificate of professional competence) qualification (Essential)
- Proven history of managing unionised work forces
- Profit and loss management experience
- Tendering support and mobilisation experience
- Behavioural change programmes (particularly DSO based organisation to private sector)
- Report writing / presentation to board level standard
IOSH Certificate or equivalent formal safety qualification
C.O.T.C / W.A.M.I.T.A.B qualification level 4
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field then we need to speak to you today. Please call Sarah on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV
- Garbage Collection
- Waste Management
- CPC National