General Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - (Live In) - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager working for this leading branded pub / restaurant chain. This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this award winning brand in its continuing development. Live in 3 bedroom accommodation is available at this site.
Our client is one of the UK's leading operators of managed pubs, bars and restaurants offering eating, drinking and entertainment for their customers. They are one of the great names in licensed retailing and were at the forefront of the creation of the British pub restaurants we know today.
General Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - (Live In) - Role Responsibility
The role of the General Manager involves the day-to-day running of the site, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team.
- Maximise sales and profit within your business and deliver your agreed targets and sales plan.
- Manage and control the costs of your business.
- Ensure compliance with cash handling, accounts, licensing, company property, security and stock procedures at your site.
- Take full responsibility for the brand at your site.
- Ensure your team consistently maintains company brand standards and expectations through utilisation of company policies and procedures.
- Keeping customers happy will be the most important thing to you - ensure your team deliver and recognise the importance of great customer service in line with company best practice.
- Recruit and induct the right people for your team in line with company policy and provide ongoing development to help them reach their full potential.
- Ensure that all legislation is adhered to within your site, including employment law, health and safety, food hygiene, COSHH.
General Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - (Live In) - The Ideal Candidate
- Similar experience is essential, ideally as a General Manager within a similar branded pub / restaurant environment.
- Qualifications are an advantage.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
- Excellent team player and leader.
- Key management and development skills.
- Good financial understanding.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job