General Manager - Brand New Boutique Gym
30-32k plus bonus
My client is a fantastic Franchise company with 22 sites across the UK. Backed by a former Olympian and world championship finalist athlete, the team at this facility have developed a model and service that separates them from a traditional gym environment. Since opening the first site in 2010 they have now evolved to expand their offering to other sites across the UK allowing more members to get the results they want.
We are looking to recruit a General Manager who will bring experience and passion to a company that will provide you with constant support. The club is filled with brand new/state of the art equipment and offers everything from cardio and weighted machines and a full range of free weights and functional equipment.
There are some areas that are extremely important and are areas that all our successful General Managers have in abundance, such as:
• People Management - you’ll need to inspire your team, develop them, lead them and create an environment where they can be awesome.
• Sales - you’ll need to ensure you are driving sales, training your team, leading by example and giving them the opportunity to be successful
• Standards - you’ll need high standards and a willingness to accept only the best of yourself and your team.
There are some skills that are extremely important and are essential for being a successful General Manager:
• People management and leadership skills
• Sales and marketing
• High quality customer service
• Systematic and well organised
• Clear communication skills; Logical and consistent
• Business planning
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant experience please apply now.