General Manager - Boutique Hotel in South Wales Live-in £30,0
General Manager – Boutique Hotel in South Wales (Live-in) £30,000 + Bonus & Accommodation
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Manager at this 23-bedroom boutique hotel featuring an excellent locally produce restaurant with a modern and traditional culinary style coupled with a warm inviting atmosphere.
- Extremely dedicated and passionate,
- Aims to achieve the highest of standards in hospitality and customer service,
- Exceed customer needs and expectations.
- The efficient running of the hotel
- The maintaining of hotel standards
- Commercial responsibility for the budgeting, financial planning, sales and marketing and directing of all services.
- The successful General Manager will have experience from both a managerial and operational perspective within a similar hotel environment.
- The role would be suited to someone already holding a General Manager position or an exceptional operations manager looking for their first General Manager role.
- In addition, excellent people management, communication, time management and organisational skills are essential.
- The chosen General Manager will be an extremely well motivated and an inspirational leader.
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'