General Manager - Boutique Hotel in Oxford
General Manager – Boutique Hotel in Oxford
Are you an ambitious, experienced hotelier, currently working at Operations Manager or at General Manager level and looking for a great new challenge in General Manager role?
Are you dynamic with a hands-on approach to managing your team and property and has a passion for excellent customer service?
To successfully fill this role, you must possess the following qualifications, attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow;
- Currently be working as Operations Manager / General Manager
- Current experience in a 4*/5* Luxury Hotel
- Extensive Hotel operations experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of budget planning and financial controls
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Be passionate about the operation with a hands-on attitude
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact Lara Dos Santos with your updated CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'