General Manager - Berkshire
General Manager - Exciting Leisure Complex Berkshire
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, customer focused General Manager with excellent aptitude for operational management to work within this fast paced, multi-faceted leisure business.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of this fantastic leisure facility ensuring revenue growth, customer satisfaction, people development and a safe environment for all. Key areas of emphasis include sales generation, financial control, demand creation & utilisation, expense management and developing the team to deliver outstanding customer service.
Further responsibilities include:
- Undertake and review customer usage and bookings daily to verify appropriate rates are being charged, utilisation is optimised and all procedures are documented per policy.
- Continuous monitoring of the agreed standards and training & recording of all relevant staff.
- Manage all food and beverage service which includes the licensed bar, hot and cold display counter, catering department, kitchen, snack bar, and co-ordinate to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that employees meet all standards for performance, appearance and service provision.
- Solicit and handle customer enquiries, comments, suggestions and concerns to provide answers or determine solutions. Follow up with guests/members to ensure satisfaction.
- Report and record any health and safety or maintenance issues that cannot be fixed/repaired on site.
- Monitor cash handling procedures on a regular basis; investigate all security concerns.
- Ensure new employees receive induction and training for their position that is consistent with group standards and policy.
- Coach employees and give positive reinforcement when appropriate.
Basic salary is up to £32K plus additional benefits. If you are interested to learn more about the role, or make an application, please contact Tom Lewis for a confidential discussion.
- General Manager
- Profit Margins
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job