General Manager - Award-Winning Restaurant Group - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing General Manager opportunity in the heart of Manchester. They are without a doubt one of the most respected and well-known premium restaurant businesses operating in the market today, and have won multiple industry awards! With an unwavering commitment to quality, atmosphere and service above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated General Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of a prestigious restaurant group, with big plans for the future.
General Manager - Award-Winning Restaurant Group - Role Responsibility
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front of house operation for this premium, fresh food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, forecasting, running shifts, local marketing and strategic planning. As General Manager, you will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
- Running a high volume, entirely fresh food restaurant and bar business
- Working with some of the best quality produce money can buy
- Leading and developing the front of house team
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant policy and legislation
- Maintaining excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the front of house team
General Manager - Award-Winning Restaurant Group - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing General Manager from an upmarket fresh-food, high volume environment
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the General Manager
- Confident in running a large, multifaceted business
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at General Manager level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
- Experience of man management and people development
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.