General Manager Assessment Day - Nationwide Opportunities
Are you looking for your next challenge? Have you got aspirations to work for the UK’s Largest Holiday Park Operator? Do you have what it takes to Create Amazing Memories on our Holiday Parks across the UK?
We are delighted to announce that we are hosting an Assessment Day in Birmingham on Thursday 29th March as part of our General Manager 2018 recruitment strategy. If you have management experience and aspirations to become a General Manager of the future, or a current General Manager looking to join an organisation which offers unrivalled further career progression, we’d love to hear from you.
We have opportunities across Scotland, Wales, Lake District, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Essex, Kent, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, Cornwall, Dorset, and Devon. As our business continues to grow additional locations may be added to our portfolio.
In Devon we have resorts in:
- Near Bigbury
- Near Bideford
As General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Full accountability for financial targets and delivery of park EDBITDA, ensuring company policies and procedures adhered
- Recruitment and development of the on park Team through effective engagement to ensure we get the very best from our people and consistent brand representation, meeting and exceeding at every opportunity our guest expectations
- Taking responsibility for all revenue streams which include; Holiday Home Sales and Owners, Holiday Hire, on park spend and all park overheads
- Accountability for the overall operation of all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service expectations
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising the process of any specified CAPEX, ensuring financial, conceptual and phasing objectives are achieved
- Strategic expense management, identifying and implementation of strategies to increase year on year sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins across all departments
- Regularly exploring competitor activity, market trends and instrumental in the design and new initiative implementation on park, in region and nationally as required
- Supporting and empowering department managers in the effective delivery and management of individual business areas, supporting with seasonal planning strategies in order to maximise return and delivering great customer experiences
What core skills are essential as General Manager?
- Strong business and financial acumen with accountability for delivering your P&L
- Living and breathing our values ensuring our customers remain at the heart of everything we do
- Experienced and proven leader, passionate about continuous development of your Team
- Ideally a background in the holiday park industry or hospitality/Leisure sector with senior level management experience
- Striving to continue personal development and career progression
- Business Acumen
- Operations Management
- Financial Acumen
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job