General Manager - Aftersales
General Manager (Aftersales) - Based Manchester & Preston
Reporting to a Head of Branches, the purpose of this role is to strategically manage and develop all aspects of identified company branches, focussing on delivering excellent customer service, parts sales and margin, workshop productivity and efficiency, to ensure profitability.
- Lead and Motivate the Branch teams to ensure that the branch operates at an optimum level, meeting agreed business and personal targets and fiscal goals.
- Prepare business budgets and forecasts after consideration of immediate and future market opportunities and constraints, planning alignment of branch resources accordingly.
- Manage, protect and provide for all facilities within the scope of the branch, ensuring a high level of Health & Safety, and delivering the environmental requirements in line with current & proposed future regulations.
- Deliver a high level of clear and brand aware communication, both internally and externally, in a timely manner, creating a free flow of information and ideas
- Implements training and coaching of staff to ensure that they have the capability to perform competently in their roles.
- Carries out appraisals in line with the company system and requirement and creates and maintains a branch succession plan.
- Ongoing optimisation of business processes in close agreement with Head of Branches, adoption of best practices from other service operations
- Communicates promotes and encourages the implementation and adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Executes additional tasks in order to meet business project-related or development and change objectives.
- From an automotive background with a minimum of 5 years customer service experience in retail sales & service at a senior level.
- Previous success with team management or supervision of at least 20 staff across several disciplines
- Customer/Supplier contracting and negotiation.
- Diploma or equivalent further education in business management or automotive subject
- Some German language preferred
- Excellent salary
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme - matched one for one by employer up to 8%
- Excellent Company car scheme
- Annual bonus linked to personal and company performance up to 25%
- Private healthcare insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job