General Manager - £50-60K - Leading Nightlife Company - Norwich
General Manager – £50-60K - Leading Nightlife Company – Norwich
Concept: Leading company within the nightlife sector
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 d.o.e
Our client is looking for a proactive and passionate General Manager to ensure regular progress, updates & reviews are conducted between yourself and your staff; along with managing the day-to-day operations and processes.
We are looking for a forward-thinking General Manager who delivers to high standards in the late-night sector focusing on music, lighting and entertainment, utilising various revenue streams and creative influences. This person will want to understand the company culture, vision and values whilst maintaining a high performing reputation within the group.
GENERAL MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Manage day to day operations including shift management
- You must hold a personal licence
- Experienced in forecasting a healthy balance sheet & strategy to exceed financial budgets
- Understanding of both digital and offline marketing
- Resilient and persistent character able to integrate into the local community
- Be a natural & welcoming leader with a passion to teach and develop those around you
- Have an excellent understanding of current trends and creative initiative to exploit them to drive revenue
- Ensure company policies are always adhered to
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you. This is by no means a 9 to 5 role and all applicants should take this into consideration. Our client’s team love what they do! They have a passion for providing an experience second to none and offer plenty of career development opportunities & benefits.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'