General Manager vacancy:
A superb Ember Inns pub, Turners Mill is located in a prime position, surrounded by houses and local amenities, and substantial new housing developments - providing an excellent opportunity for you as our General Manager to draw new guests through attention to detail and a focus on food quality.
Following a superb Christmas performance with 20% uplift on last year, we are looking for an experienced, guest-focused General Manager to lead and coach our hardworking FOH and BOH teams to reach their potential. As Turners Mill’s next General Manager, you must have safety and cleanliness at the forefront of everything you do, and be able to build a great rapport with our local community!
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....