General Maintenance/ Multi skilled operative (carpentry bias)
A fantastic opportunity has become available here at Listers Group for a General Maintenance/ Multi skilled operative (carpentry bias) to join our JLR division.
Please note a towing licence is also required for this role as there will be occasions when we may ask you to move vehicles from site to site.
As part of the existing team you will be tasked with the upkeep of our various properties across the group with work consisting of hanging doors, kitchen fitting, constructing partition walls, changing locks, painting/decorating & general upkeep.
We require a motivated individual to work closely with our property team in ensuring the properties are maintained to the highest standard, while prioritising workload to ensure essential repairs are carried out as timely as possible.
- Relevant trade qualification or minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience in a responsive repair role would be advantageous
- Experience of working at height with powered access equipment/ scaffold towers
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work unsupervised
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card would be advantageous but is not essential
- Must be willing for some travel, as you will be covering our JLR division throughout the Warwickshire & Worcestershire region. (company vehicle and fuel card provided).
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm.
(Occasional weekend work may be necessary so flexibility is required)
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
- Company vehicle (business and private usage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'