General Ledger Supervisor - Prestigious Global Organisation
A great opportunity has arisen to join one of the North West’s leading employers in the role of General Ledger Specialist based in their Liverpool office. The role is ideal for a Part Qualified / Newly Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant who has extensive experience of internal systems and controls, balance sheet reconciliations, VAT returns, payroll and supervising large teams of staff. The prestigious organisation is currently going through an exciting period of growth and, as such, opportunities to progress are significant.
The General Ledger Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Completion of monthly balance sheet and trial balance reconciliations including relevant reporting for distribution to senior managers
- Contribute to the continual improvement of internal systems and controls across the organisation
- Completion of complex bank reconciliations
- Completion of monthly VAT submissions including acting as the main point of contact for HMRC
- Completion of monthly payroll upload and reconciliation process
- Completion of the intercompany account reconciliations and resolution of any issues identified
- Assist with the preparation and completion of year-end audit
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Ideally you will have/be:
- Part Qualified / Newly Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant
- Staff supervision experience is essential
- Experience of relevant financial
- A strong understanding of internal controls is essential
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations is essential
- Experience of VAT and payroll are essential
- A strong character and excellent communications skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the General Ledger Supervisor position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"