General Ledger Specialist - Bracknell - Competitve Salary
Wade Macdonald are supporting a fantastic company based in Bracknell with their recruitment of a General Ledger Specialist. The successful candidate will be integral to the reporting of accounting transactions, managing the P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Reconciliation of various data, AP or AR, financial record keeping.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and other accounts with general ledger.
- Review journal entries.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
- Assist with internal and external audit.
- Studying / Part Qualified with recognised accounting body.
- Relevant general accounting experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
General Ledger Specialist - Bracknell - Competitive Salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job