Apointe are working with a global company specializing in digital platforms that enable the development of financial solutions, pre-integrated into the Cloud. The company offers on-demand client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of modular apps, resulting in powerful products.
- Responsible for the majority of the day-to-day accounting entries associated to a number of the group’s subsidiaries based across Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Activities to include: - Maintenance of accurate accounting records in accordance with accounting policies, including the calculation and processing of accruals and prepayments - Support the month end close process - Preparation of monthly balance sheet and bank account reconciliations - Preparation of financial statements and other key month- and year-end reporting deliverables - Assist with the production and continuing development of management information
- Assist in the development and help to establish processes and protocols across the International Finance Function, identify improvements and opportunities for efficiencies
- Work with the International Controller and Finance Manager EMEA to assist in the transformation of the International Finance Function
- Assist in the implementation of the new group wide ERP system
Part Qualified, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (or working towards)
- Experience of working in a multi-entity, multi-currency environment
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with individuals located in overseas jurisdictions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ideally working experience in Oracle NetSuite
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Personality with a strong sense of work commitment who should be able to handle - in fact, really enjoy! - a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- £30,000 to £40,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'