General Labourer (Days and Nights) - Suffolk - Contract/Interim - Competitive rate
An immediate contract opportunity for a General Labourer (Days and Nights) has arisen with a highly regulated company based in Mildenhall. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who is looking to work with a leading organisation. This role will be to support the Cam Lathe, and Machine operators.
Key Skills Required -
- Must have a Forklift licence for Counter balance B1 or above
- Having worked within factory environment
- Able to follow strict instructions, and have high attention to detail,
- Able to maintain a clean environment, including emptying, and disposing of waste products
- Can record data via a computer system or documentation
This role will require liaising with other departments to carry out your the day to day duties.
This is a 3 and 4 day working week from Sunday to Wednesday - consisting of 12 hour days, please only apply if you are willing to work to either a Day or Night shift pattern.
This opportunity will progress quickly, therefore if it of interest please apply.