Reporting to the Team Leader, the role of Warehouse Operator will be working in a busy factory cutting, staining, painting and spraying different sized posters. You could also be asked to do different tasks as required during the daily production. All tasks must be completed in a manner to achieve the safe, hygienic, efficient and best-cost manufacture of all designated products to the required quality, specification and quantity.
- Work collaboratively with the Team to adhere to and improve Health & Safety procedures.
- Work to ensure that the highest standards of housekeeping and other manufacturing practices are achieved.
- Provide details of and report any mechanical problems affecting the day's performance and actions taken to rectify issues.
- Achieve weekly output targets to ensure customer service levels are not compromised.
- Working as part of the Team.
- Developing an understanding of finance and cost control within their Team i.e. yield, direct labour and material usage.
- Carry out inspections and pack products.
- Work to and with Standard Operating Standards.
- Use judgement and initiative to maintain quality and carry out day to day tasks.
- Carry out all tasks or duties which are deemed appropriate by Team Manager/Leaders
- Continental Shift