Our corporate financial client who are based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a General Insurance Advisor to working within their existing business team.
This role is based on expansion within the team. The company offers fantastic training and an excellent benefits package.
Duties to include:
- Renewing and administering policies via outbound calls to existing and prospective clients
- Providing alternative quotes regarding insurance policies - Home and Motor Insurance
- Cross selling and up selling related products and generating leads
- Building rapport and strong relationships with customers
- Taking ownerships of complaints or problems relating to products
- Previous Customer Service required
- Previous Insurance or Financial experience desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Previous experience working to targets is desirable
- Must be able to pass a credit check
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 35 hours a week - 1 week 9:00 am - 5:00 pm 1 week 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm - 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
£ 19,000 plus bonus - realistic OTE- £ 24,000 ( uncapped )
- 25 days holiday - plus stats
- Private Medical Insurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Preferential Staff Loans
- Flexible Benefits
- Subsidised Canteen
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.