We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Handler to join our General Insurance team in Liverpool, delivering excellent customer service to our Police Mutual members and Forces Mutual customers. If you are looking for a customer focused environment, where our members are at the heart of what we do, this could be the role for you!
Police Mutual Group are passionate about Police and Military welfare, promoting a fantastic member experience and delivering simple solutions for absolute peace of mind. We’re looking for people who can bring this alive for our members by maximising every member interaction, generating and retaining business for the Group by identifying opportunities to broaden the member and customer awareness of our Products and Services.
In this role you will:
- Report to one of the Operations Team Leaders and will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for our members.
- Be a strong communicator with exceptional customer service skills, selling and renewing Household and/or Motor Insurance policies.
- Take inbound calls and make outbound calls where necessary, maximising every customer interaction through generating and retaining business for the Group by spotting opportunities to expand members and potential member’s product holdings.
- Keep your own training and technical knowledge up to date to ensure customer interactions are dealt with consistently and confidently
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Group, assisting colleagues with peaks of customer demand
- Attend team meetings and contribute to them, raising TCF concerns and FAQ’s from members
- Ensure that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading and relevant regulations are followed e.g. data protection, Treating Customers Fairly principles
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of working within a call centre environment within financial services is essential for this role
- Proven experience of providing excellent service by dealing with quotes, new business enquiries, producing general policy information and dealing with policy amendments, renewals and retention.
- Confidence to make outbound sales calls to 'warm leads’
- Proven record of seeking opportunities to expand member’s product holdings and raise awareness of new and existing products to new and existing members.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment
In return, we provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!
- Customer Service
- General Insurance
- Sales Calls