General Haulage Driver
Our client is a highly successful family run business that has been established for over 30 years. Their company encompasses numerous departments, including General Haulage, Warehousing, Pallet deliveries, Walking floor & also offer a number of specialised vehicles.
Due to continued business growth, they now have a full-time position available in their General Haulage department as a General Haulage Driver. The job will entail you working either a Sunday - Friday or Monday - Saturday dependant on customer needs.
General Haulage Driver - The Ideal Candidate
- Must be Class 1 qualified
- Previous experience of the general haulage industry is essential
- Must have a valid CPC card
- Polite and courteous at all times as you will be dealing with customers on a regular basis
- The candidate must be able to work as part of a team but also as an individual.
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Disciplined attitude
General Haulage Driver - The Benefits
- Competitive salary, including a basic for the week, early start payments, night out allowances and a premium rate for Saturday and Sunday work
- 4 weeks holiday per year
- Private healthcare insurance
- Full H&S training will be given along with CPC going forward
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job