Would you be keen on working for the next 12 months as a Foreman? Then take a look at this!
We are looking for a Foreman to work on a freelance basis in Cambridgeshire dealing with standard Civil Engineering packages comprising of RC slabs, gulleys and Chambers.
Any candidates who demonstrate this experience and can interview this week to start after the bank holiday weekend will be considered!
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- On site parking
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Allocate site resources efficiently to construct & deliver assigned work to meet project deadlines
- Calculate area, volume, quantities, weights and measures for materials required at site
- Understanding and delivery of drawings and works according to specification
- To communicate information to site management and engineers on methods and programmes
- Ability to assist the labouring team on site to ensure works are delivered to spec
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid SSSTS or SMSTS card
- Previous experience working as a Foreman on RC slabs, chambers and gulleys
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"