Experienced General Foreman
We are looking for a General Foreman to work on a project in theSuffolkarea, for a locally based civil contractor. We are looking for General Foreman who has previous experience working on heavy civils projects.
You will report into a site based Project Manager and will be responsible for looking after the plant and labour, plus all trades on site.
You will need to have experience of leading a team and supervising crews of workers to ensure that projects proceed smoothly. Ideally candidates will have worked their way up from a tools background.
Start Date: September 2018
You will be responsible for:
- Managing workforce
- Motivating the team to complete projects on schedule
- Issuing permits to dig
- Reviewing Risk assessments and method statements
- Running health and safety audits
- Ensuring that the site team complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring the quality of their work
- Collaborating with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project proceed as planned
- Maintaining equipment and manage paperwork
- Ideally you will have progressed from a tools background
- Experience working with civils contractors
- CSCS Card
- Circa 10 years + experience as a general foreman
- First Aid
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity to work with a reputable contractor in the Suffolk area
If you feel like you fit this role, please contact Alex Squillaci at Randstad CPE Maidstone on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"